Terms and conditions
Please, carefully go through this Agreement before you access or proceed to use the Website. Your accessing or using any part of the website confirms your consent to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you dissent to the Terms and Conditions or any part of the Agreement, please do not access the Website or any services it offers. Furthermore, if the terms and conditions contained herein are considered an offer by Water-marks.com, acceptance is explicitly limited to these terms. The Website can only be accessed or used only by individual above 13 years of age. Running aWatermarks.com account: If you create and run an API account on Watermarks, it is your obligation to ensure the security of your account, and you are absolutely responsible as far as all activities performed under your account are concerned and any other activities undergone under your account and/or other breaches of security. Not that Watermarks is not, and will not be liable for any ‘acts’ and ‘omission’ under/caused under your account. This includes but not limited to any form of any kind of damages resulting from such acts or omissions.
- Your Responsibility as an Account Holder. Using Watermarks’ website to place watermarks (of any kind; text, phrases, logo etc.) on your materials of any form (photos, images or any material), or perform edit a photo/image or other “content”, you are solely accountable for the content of, and any damage that may result from that content.
- If you use the Website to watermark or otherwise edit images or photos (any such material, “Content”). By providing content, you represent and warrant that:
- downloading, copying, pasting, editing, and use of Content will not interfere with proprietary rights such as the copyright, patient, trade secrets rights. or trademark of any (third party” in any way.)
- you have fully conformed with any third-party licenses as regards the Content, and that you have subsequently performed/fulfilled all requirements to effectively pass all terms and conditions to the end users,
- the Content is free from and does not install any form of viruses, malware, Trojan horses, worms, other any other destructive content,
- the Content is not machine, is not spam, or randomly-generated free from all forms of unhealthy, unethical, immoral and unsolicited commercial content intended to enhance traffic driven to the third party websites with the intention of boosting the sites of the third party search engine rankings or any form of unlawful acts.
- the content is pornographic-free, does not incite hatred or violence towards a group or individuals, also completely free infringing on the privacy/publicity rights of any third party.
- the Content is free from generating advertized via spam links, email lists, other blogs and websites, and or other unwanted/unsolicited promotional methods.
Watermark.com has the right at its discretion to:
- refuse, reject, or remove Content reasonably considered or opinioned to violates Watermarks policy, or injurious, or questionable,
- hampers, terminates, interferes with or deny access to and use of Watermarks’ Website for whatever reason(s). This is at the instance and discretion of Watermarks. Watermarks.com is under no obligation to make a refund of any amount previously paid by the user.
- Payment Agreement: Watermarks has a paid-plan on its website. If you opt for a paid plan, you are under agreement to pay Watermarks the stipulated amount specified for your chosen plan.
- Intellectual property: This agreement and everything contained therein does not transfer any Watermarks intellectual property to you or any third party. All rights, titles and in, and to, such property remains solely with and that of Watermarks. Consequently, Watermarks, the Watermarks.com logos or icons, or/and all other trademarks, graphics, or service marks, totally remains connecting the user with the Website remain that of Watermark as the sole Licensor. Using the Watermarks website does not guarantee, transfer, or grant, or license you to reproduce or use the trademarks of Watermarks or any third party.
- Changes: Watermarks can modify, amend, or replace any part of this Agreement at its sole discretion, with or without prior information to the users. As a user, it is your responsibility to constantly check this Agreement for any changes or modification which may come up from time to time. When you continue to access and use the Website after Watermarks has published some changes signifies and confirms your total acceptance of such changes. This includes release of new tools, modifications, and changes in some resources.
- Termination For reasons including but definitely not limited to injurious or harmful operations on its website, acts and/or omission capable to cause breaches to security rights of other users or third party , acts or omission that considered that can harm Watermarks operations can lead to immediate termination with or without notice as the case may be. On the other hand, if you want to terminate your part of the agreement, all you need do is to discontinue operating your Watermarks account if you have one. All provisions of this Agreement that needs to survive termination remain survived as stipulated in this Agreement.
- Disclaimer of Warranties Under no condition will Watermarks and its suppliers and licensors take or accept any responsibility or warranty that the Website will be error/hitch free. You download from, or obtain content or services through the Watermarks Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability Watermarks or its suppliers or licensors , will in under no event be liable to any subject matter as pertains agreement under any contract, strict liability, negligence, or other legal or theory for (a) any special, consequential, or special damages (b) the cost for replacement of products or services (c) for interruption, loss or corruption of data or (d) for any amount more or in excess of the fee you paid to Watermarks in total reference to this agreement during twelve (12) month period preceding the cause of action. Watermarks will not be responsible for, or take responsibility of any form of liability for any form of failure or delay due to issues beyond their responsibility or control,
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify/ underwrite, and hold harmless Watermarks, its contractors, its licensors, and respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any forms of claims, expenses, which may include attorneys’ fees, which may arise out of your using Watermarks Website. This includes but not limited to your intentional or unintentional violation of this Agreement. Miscellaneous This Agreement represents the total agreement between Watermarks and you as regards the subject matter hereof, which is only subject to any amendment/modification via a written document signed by q qualified and authorized executive of Watermarks by a publication by Watermarks of a revised version.